ANGEL: We’ll go half-speed until…
CORDELIA: No need, I got it. Three years of Varsity Cheer Squad, I only ever had to be shown a move once.
It’s snowing outside.
The Urals, you never disappoint - it starts snowing earlier and earlier every year! Great job!
Ian in Boy Meets World (1996)
I understand you now, I understand the violence inside.
B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind
I actually started shipping all my pairing on my own - maybe some pretty gifsets helped.
C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will
Bangel :p Sterek, ‘cause of the fandom. Sam/Dean from SPN, because gross. 11th Doctor with anyone.
D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
Bangel again - I really wanted to like them, honestly… But it just doesn’t work. They grew on me, not to the point of shipping, just to the point of tolerating and occasionally “awww”ing. But it’s just physically impossible for me to like them together.
I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
Yes, the whole superwholock, because it’s full of bullying and hatred. I found my zen when I found BtVS fandom.
K - How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom
LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS YOU GORGEOUS BUFFY LOVERS. Seriously, I love the part of fandom I got to meet here. I know there are horrible people in it (just like in every other part of life), but my experience was excellent. So I’m just full of love. And if I find someone’s a dick, I block them.
Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why
Sherlock/John because those were dark times. Also maybe Stydia, I shipped them for like 2 weeks (even tried to read some fanfic, and lol’d the whole time. I’m used to Spike being a sex god, but Stiles? Yeah ok). Anyway, in TW I ship what’s on the show - I like Stalia and there’d better be some Lydia/Parrish goodness in s5 :p
Ask me: FANDOM EDITION
- A - Your current OTP
- B - A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind
- C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will
- D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
- E - Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what
- F - What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom
- G - Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it
- H - Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series
- I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
- J - Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr
- K - How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom
- L - Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for
- M - Your favorite fanart or fanartist
- N - Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor
- O - Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of
- P - Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas)
- Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why
- R - A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships
- S - Show us an example of your personal headcanon
- T - If you mostly have homoships, do you have any heteroships
- U - If you mostly have heteroships, do you have any homoships
- V - Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping
- W - 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms
- X - 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms
- Y - A fandom you’re in but have no ships from
- Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go
Swan Song was perfect also because the first five seasons were run pretty tightly. The story was done, and it ended on an amazing note.
I believe they thought the show was ending, that’s why Swan Song was such a good episode.
Exactly. I feel like it’d be one of the best series finales if it actually was a series finale. And when I think about episodes of that era, like Swan Song, The End, On the Head of a Pin… It’s like a different show :c
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" is a quote about Supernatural tbh